Job Vacancy for Fleet Officer at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for scheduling daily and weekly routes
- Ensure proper documentation
- Adequately report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles.
- Be abreast with safety regulations.
- Responsible for Tracking orders using functional systems (e.g. barcodes and tracking software)
- Knowledgeable about operation and maintenance of truck, cars etc.
- Responsible for organizing vehicles records.
- Minimum of 4 years proven work experience as a fleet/transportation officer or similar experience
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management
- Experience preparing and tracking orders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Problem-solving abilities
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online