Jobs at C & I Leasing Plc
C & I leasing Plc is the foremost brand for finance leases, and other ancillary services in Nigeria. With a current market capitalization base of over N12 billion (approximately $100 million), a staff strength of over 2,000 people and operational offices in key locations in Nigeria and Ghana, the company takes pride in its track record of exceptional and…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Coordinator, Demand Management
- Factory Worker and Machine Operator
- Method of Application
Coordinator, Demand Management
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We seek to hire a Coordinator demand Personnel who will work closely with the Information Technology(IT) department.
- To provide comprehensive assistance in projects/demands initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT projects/demands related activities
- Assist with demand delivery within budget (time and financial) and within defined quality criteria.
- Provide Demand Manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects.
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with demand planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Ensure adherence to all PSCOM processes towards delivering demands
- Develop execution plans for all assigned demands
- Track demand activities in compliance with planning guidelines and plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout demand life cycle.
- Gather demand status and assist in providing with up to date information on all demands (where applicable) to Demand Manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Capacity and resource management skills towards managing internal capacity for demand delivery
- High-level understanding of the telecoms enterprise architecture.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverable.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the demands.
- Prepare and circulate status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide insight into essential demand metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with VB and values.
- Develop reports as required by the IT Demand Manager
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside IT
- Support the IS Demand Manager in demand delivery to meet KPIs.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer/Software/ Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any related discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Minimum of three years post NYSC experience in similar role (experience in telecommunications is an added advantage).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suites (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.).Microsoft networking MCITP major in Active Directory
- Good communication skills; excellent business writing skills.
- Project management (Planning, executing, controlling & costing)
- Certified information system auditing CISA (Inspecting and Tracking operational policy)
go to method of application »
Factory Worker and Machine Operator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 2 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Manufacturing
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Perform inspection and Selection of products with appropriate scanners and machines
- Operate machinery, pallet jack and forklift for maintenance purposes as & when required.
- Execute packaging of products in standard boxes & containers for storage & shipment purposes.
- Prevent breakage & damage by appropriately arranging articles in containers.
- Sorting and packing products.
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas.
- SSCE / Trade Test / OND.
Experience and Training:
- At least 2 years extensive experience in complete manufacturing and construction aid activities.
Skills / Competencies required:
- Operational knowledge of repair operations including welding, soldering & forklifting
- Profound knowledge of electrical, mechanical & pneumatic machine operations
- Follow health and safety procedures and to report same.
- Ability to accomplish tasks that require flexibility & resistance like climbing, twisting & casting
- Must be able to work as a good team member
- Must be flexible with time and ready to do rotations/ shift.
- Must pay attention to details,listen and deliver on numbers as required
- Must be ready to concentrate on jobs when on duty
- Must show physical strength and stamina.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.