Jobs at Candor Consulting Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Established since 1994, Candor Consulting provides holistic HR and business management services to a wide range of public and private clients.
Backed by strategic global partnerships and a highly experienced faculty, we are nimble, responsive, open-minded and well positioned to deliver turnkey solutions to your unique business needs, while adding value to…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Executive Assistant
- Operations / Factory Manager
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- HND / OND / B.Sc
- 2 years experience working as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant or Office Administrator
- Must be Confident
- Good command of English: Spoken & written
- Should be Self motivated
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office
- Vast in filing & document management
- Familiar with registration/renewal with statutory bodies
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to drive is an advantage.
- N80,000 monthly.
go to method of application »
Operations / Factory Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 13 – 20 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Manufacturing
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Our client is looking to hire a General Manager who will drive sales
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations / Factory employees
- Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace
- Responsible for all aspects of vehicle and heavy equipment rentals
- Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to furniture quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps of products. In particular, this includes any issues within and outside the factory.
- Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Experience: 13 – 20 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love