Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and e…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Research and Development Engineer
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Abuja , Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- Good understanding of road networks
- Carry out checks on vehicles and ensure they are in good condition. ;
- Ability to drive and maintain balance
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the supervisor.
- Must be able to take engineers/staffs to site.
- Must reside within Lagos and Abuja and must have good driving experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must be willing to travel when required.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be matured and pay attention to details.
- Must be within the ages of 28-40 years.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
- You need to possess excellent physical stamina.
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
go to method of application »
Research and Development Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Control open channels of communication to all department regarding the product issues and feedback for new ideas and innovation.
- Develop new ideas and improvement to the company’s portfolio of devices and services.
- Partake in troubleshooting of issues in existing/ongoing projects and propose solutions.
- Perform tests and simulations for new devices to be integrated to the company’s equipment portfolio
- Report to the Technical Director and the managing director on job progress weekly.
- Communicate with customers when needed to know their needs and requirements.
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory and/or field research equipment, as specified by the requirements of the study
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters as appropriate to the company goals
- Develop programs and software to meet client needs and requirements
- Liaise with OEM on latest technology
- Data management of research and create manuals new and old devices.
- Manage research projects and liaise with the relevant department to ensure researches are within cost.
- Ensure research and development projects are finished within timeline.
- Compliance to the company policies and safety regulations.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Technical Director and Managing Director.
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical or Computer Engineering or any related field
- Good knowledge of electronics, embedded systems and electrical installations
- Programming proficiency in python, C++, JAVA.
- Good communication and technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain quality, safety and control standards.
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor applications
- Hands-on experience with electronics, and programming will be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.