Jobs at Spanish Villa Hotel
Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mixologists have specific job duties and often focus on certain types of alcohol and cocktails depending on where they work, but the core duties of mixologists are the same across all companies, breweries, and distilleries. These duties include:
- Mixologists make syrups, infusions, tinctures, mixed drinks, and cocktails of all types to fulfill customer orders. Mixologists take orders from customers, serve drinks, and collect money for the orders they fill.
Entertain and Educate Guests:
- Mixologists entertain guests while mixing drinks, talking to customers about spirits and offering trivia and history about various alcohols to keep customers engaged and enjoying themselves.
Design New Beverage Menu Items:
- Mixologists are responsible for crafting original beverage menu items and designing new, innovative cocktails using the ingredients that are already supplied by the company for which they work.
Clean and Organize Bar:
- Mixologists must keep the bar area clean and organized, maintaining all sanitation standards of the business and local food and beverage laws.
Maintain Alcohol Inventory:
- Mixologists are responsible for keeping the bar well stocked and fully supplied with alcohol, and for filling out inventory forms in order to replace items as needed.
Follow Alcohol Laws:
- At all times, mixologists must adhere to state laws regarding alcohol consumption by checking customer identification and cutting off customers who have had too much to drink.
Make Drink Suggestions:
- Mixologists suggest cocktails and mixed drinks to customers who are unsure about what they want to order.
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.