Johngate Industrial Company Limited is an indigenous private limited liability company started business on January 12, 1987. Johngate Industrial Co. Ltd has sole dealership agreements with many companies in Asia and Europe and some of such companies are: Dongah South Korea, Pirelli Switzerland, Hercules USA/Canada, Sime Tyre Malaysia etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
We are hiring for a reliable Company Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The Company Driver’s responsibilities include;
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of company luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicles.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Work experience: At least 5 years
- Education / Skills: at least S.S.C.E
- A valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- A clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Must reside within Alakija, Ojo, Abule Ado, Navy Town, maza maza, Oluti, Amuwo Odofin, Volks, Festac, Mile2, Trade Fair axis.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] & [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email. Include name, phone number and address in the body of the mail.
Application Deadline: 17th April, 2021
Note: All Candidates are required to wear a nose mask.