Elvaridah is a Business Development Company with the primary objective of working with businesses and business owners to start up their businesses, improve, differentiate or expand already existing ones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Lekki Peninsula, Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- A restaurant in Lekki Phase one, Lagos seeks to hire a Junior Accountant (male) for immediate employment.
- We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks and maintaining order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc / BA in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- ICAN Or ACCA certified.
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.