Junior Business Application Developer at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Business Application Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
The Junior Business Application Developer will undertake the following responsibilities:
- To translate user stories and use cases into functional applications.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- To design and develop the UI, code base and data access layers of our applications, and contribute to the success of team works at different layers of the system architecture/design.
- System Documentations.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness and availability of applications.
- Regular system and database backup.
- To support vendor when needed.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with cognate experience.
- Have at least 2 years of programming experience using Microsoft Technologies but not limited to this.
- A proven knowledge of .Net 4.5+ using C# or VB.Net, ASP.Net (Web Form and/or MVC), LINQ.
- Experience with UI/UX design.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture and experience in web service development (Web API).
- Proficiency in relational database design & development and administration using MS-SQL 2012 & above, MySQL, SyBase.
- Proven knowledge of writing T-SQL and SQL performance improvement techniques.
- Good knowledge of data reporting tools – SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI would be an added advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile Development (Scrum).
- An idea of any Open Source technology and its associated frameworks (e.g WordPress & Laravel Framework).
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online