Junior Network Systems Administrator at Eko Maintenance Limited
Job Title: Junior Network Systems Administrator
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults, replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Set up new staffs’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Troubleshoot server/client mail connectivity issues.
- Customized and maintain enterprise web applications.
Required Skills/ Experience
- B.Sc./HND in Computer science or any related field of study
- 2-3years experience in I.T support, Window server administration, Exchange Server administration, and web development.
- Windows server 2012/2016
- Exchange Server 2013/2016
- IIS/MySQL/PHP Stack
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.