Junior Secondary School Subject Teacher at Gonzaga Jesuit College
Gonzaga Jesuit College is a new Catholic boarding secondary school in Anambra State, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Secondary School Subject Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Teachers will plan, prepare and deliver instructions in the Primary section of Gonzaga Jesuit College in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy for Primary Education and regulations of Gonzaga Jesuit College.
- The teachers will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in every day life.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Gonzaga Jesuit College will be a role model to the students.
- B.Ed / B.A in relevant subjects is required. Any higher degree or qualification is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of office suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word formats), atleast two referees and scanned Credentials to: [email protected] using “Principal” as the recsubject of the mail.
Note: A contact phone number and email address should be included in the Curriculum Vitae.