Junior Time Officer (HR) – Cement Industry at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Time Officer (HR) – Cement Industry
Job ID: GbokoHR 003
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – HR
Department: HAM / Admin
Reports To: Head HAM / Admin
- Management of attendance records of staff
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Enroll staff on the attendance device and ensure devices are in good working conditions.
- Upload / collect data (attendance records).
- Ensure compliance with approved duty schedules.
- Maintain absences (annual leaves, casual leaves, sick leaves…etc).
- Report prolonged absences not authorized.
- Issue and keep leave booklets to staff.
- Prepare overtime reports and handle complaints on short payment of overtime.
Education and Work Experience:
- BSc / HND
- 3 years work experience in Time Management preferably in Cement Industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literate
- SAP Knowledge is very essential
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date