Junior Trainee (NYSC) at Nexia Agbo Abel & Co. – Lagos & Abuja
Nexia Agbo Abel & Co. is a multi-skill and multi-discipline professional advisory firm committed to technical and professional excellence in the provision of services that are innovative, tailor-made and cost effective and accord with professional standards and guidelines issued by National and International reputable institutes to which it belongs. We are a Nigerian-owned, operated and managed firm of Chartered Accountants registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and given permission to set up public practice in Nigeria. It is a member of Nexia International, a worldwide network of independent auditors, business advisers and consultants with offices in over one hundred countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Trainee (NYSC)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos,
Employment Type: NYSC
- Assist in the execution of external audit assignments
- Assist in evaluating financial and operational controls.
- Analytical review and evaluation of financial data.
- Degree/HND (minimum of 2:1/Upper credit)
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, encouraging colleagues to contribute to common work challenges and deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate standards of ethics and integrity.
- Be detail-orientated, and is committed to undertaking work in a logical and disciplined manner, in line with the prescribed methodology.
- Computer skills in MS Office programs.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the position title as the subject of the mail.