Key Account Manager at Old Mutual Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Ref: 1350/NIGE/EU/Key Account Manager/Nigeria/210919
AA/EE: Not Applicable
Offer: Market Related
- The key account manager (“KAM”) is responsible for building and maintaining the business relationship between Old Mutual Nigeria and its strategic partners including, but not limited to, ETI (Ecobank).
- He or She will be the lead contact for all key client matters, by anticipating the client’s needs, work within the key accounts stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met and deadlines for client requests are fulfilled in order to maintain the success of the relationship.
- The KAM will be responsible for proactively identifying the needs of the client and then co-ordinating the necessary resources and capabilities within Old Mutual to ensure that the need is met diligently and to the client’s satisfaction and overall profitably of the partners.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Business. An advanced degree or relevant experience will be an advantage
- Five years’ previous work experience in sales and relationship management. Experience in Key Account Management is preferred
- Problem solving and negotiation skills are a must
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Ideal candidate must be analytical and result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to make convincing presentations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategic partnerships by building a portfolio of major clients to enhance customer satisfaction, revenue and net income from the relationships as well as ensure their retention
- Be familiar with the needs and requirements of key account partner in order to build a lasting relationship
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Co-ordinating Old Mutual’s service to the key account from different operating units and teams within Old Mutual
- Inspire strategic planning to improve client results
- Enhance communication between Key customers and internal teams for mutual benefit
- Work with various teams from other departments dedicated to the key account to ensure the highest quality of service is being delivered to the client.
- Provide periodic updates on account progress, goals, and champion quarterly initiatives to promote sustained activities
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned including the development of Key Account Officers
- Non Interest Revenue (NIR) on Retail Sales*
- Retail Life Bancassurance Premiums
- Retail & Corporate GI Bancassurance Premiums
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online