Key Accounts Manager at Eazzy Eats
Eazzy Eats is an innovative food ordering and delivery platform that connects customers to a wide array of restaurants across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a Key Accounts Manager who is enthusiastic to join our sales team. You will be responsible for driving and executing business growth plans as set by Management. To be successful in this role, you need to have good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Responding promptly and Communicating appropriately with Customer and Restaurant inquiries through various channels.
- Onboard new Restaurants with complete registration.
- On-board active and Responsive Restaurants on the App.
- Generate new Tier 1 and 2 leads.
- Follow up on generated leads for complete Registration.
- Meet face-to-face (Visits) with Restaurants when required and setting up meetings with potential Vendors and close deals.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve effective results.
- Gather feedback from vendors and customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards Restaurants and Customers at all times.
- Keeping records of Restaurants’/ Customers’ interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Providing daily and weekly feedback/reports on the Restaurant on-boarding process.
- Ensuring overall Restaurant and Customer satisfaction.
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing or a related field is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a vendor management role in an online food ordering business.
- Proven B2B sales experience would be an advantage, preferably within the areas of F&B, media, advertising, and e-commerce
- Proficient with Google Suite and MS Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of CRM software
- Able to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of a business model for an online food ordering market
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.