Key Accounts Manager at Terragon Limited
Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Key Accounts Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Manage relationships with key executives in the accounts
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field.
- Must have 3-5 years work experience
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
N5,000,000 – N6,000,000 / Annum
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.