Khenpro Global Services – Our client, a one stop chain pharmacy with over twenty (20) outlets, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager (Female)
Location: Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Collaborating with other managers in the business to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Leading new starter company inductions.
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
- Overseeing training and development of employees.
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way
- First Degree in Industrial Relations or from a related field.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Additional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must have professional certification (CIPM).
- Knowledgeable about employee relation and retention
- Vast knowledge of dispute resolution in the work place.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2022.