Kobo Food Limited, a Bakery in the heart of Ikeja; which specializes in producing small, regular and premium bread is currently recruiting for the role below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager shall work to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- The candidate shall be responsible for locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the market place through which you will generate opportunities for new business.
- Opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new customers.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations and exhibitions.
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers.
- Convert leads to order and account manage the delivery of services through mobilization
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Organization’s business plan and targets.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / BSC in any discipline.
- Good number of years in a similar position.
- Previous experience in bread business.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good customer relationship and project management skills.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Sales and Margins
- Customer expansion
- Product Range expansion
- Geographical expansion
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the “Job role” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th January, 2021.