Lab Analyst Internship Program at MyRewin Technology Limited – 4 Openings
MyRewin Technology Limited is an Information Technology (I.T) company structured to enhance and revolutionize how academic activities and administrative operations are carried out in the educational sector in Africa.
Applications are invited from across Nigeria for:
Title: Lab Analyst Internship Program
Job Code: 002
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Bayelsa, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Internship
- We are making recruitment for Diploma Engineering Internship Program and Lab Analyst Internship Program for a global manufacturing conglomerate operating in over 25 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and North & South America.
- The organization is one amongst the ambitious green field projects in Nigeria and is the world’s largest single train Urea – Fertilizer plant, commissioned in June 2016.
- National Diploma / Equivalent from Polytechnics and Technical Education Institutes
- Discipline: Laboratory Science/Industrial Chemistry/Chemistry
- Year of Passing: 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 shall be preferred
- All the eligible candidates will be subjected to two stage selection process – Written Test (Technical & Aptitude) and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who pass through both stages will be eligible for training.
- Interns would be a paid consolidated monthly stipend during the period of internship.
- The interns are eligible to use the company’s transport for commuting between the place of stay & factory and can avail canteen facility as per company policy.
- Absorption into the regular rolls of the company will be based on the successful completion of the internship program and availability of vacancy in the organization.
- All successful candidates shall be eligible for certificate upon completion of internship program.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.