Lagos City Lead at LifeBank – JobsToday
LifeBank is a platform that makes blood available when and where it is needed in Nigeria to save lives. We mobilize blood donations, take inventory of all blood available in the country, and deliver blood in the right condition to the point of need.
Lagos City Lead
Function of the Role
- The Lagos City Lead will be accountable for the sales team and will be required to attain the sales goals of the company across all market segments.
- S/he will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services.
- Develop and execute annual medical sales campaigns and strategies
- Responsible for sales territory management, mapping and planning
- Develop, improve and maintain relationships with all levels of hospital management within Lagos State
- Work closely with sales team members and other colleagues to meet consumer needs
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend health-related functions, such as conferences, and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors research to identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators.
- Execute Service Level Agreements for hospitals on the company’s platform
- Provide weekly sales report to management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing Business Development
- 3 + years experience in direct sales, marketing in a leadership level in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical device industries
- Record of substantial achievement of territory quotas with knowledge of a CRM tool
Skills and Abilities:
- Must like selling!
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good leadership, time and stress management skills
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves a challenge
- Work in the office
- Visit prospective client sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and necessary documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.