Laim Hotel – We are a 5-Star hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We are committed to providing our corporate and leisure travellers a consistent warm & friendly guest experience & fond memories through our nurtured/trained staff who experience joy and pride at work while adhering to our social responsibilities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree with at least 8 years relevant work experience.
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Vast knowledge in mixology(cocktail, mocktail and other relevant skills related to the bar)
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS, micros opera etc)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills is very essential
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- ability to train and retrain team members
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2022.