Latest Jobs at Alfred and Victoria Associates
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Administrative & Facilities Manager
- HR Manager
- Method of Application
Administrative & Facilities Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Engineering / Technical
Job Summary & Purpose
- The office of the Administrative & Facilities Manager is established to coordinate the Firm’s administrative requirements;
- Oversee the care and maintenance of the Firm’s facilities and equipments; and ensure that the Firm’s offices are consistently conducive work environments for all members of staff.
- Serve as the contact person for various office related concerns including: office bills processing and payment, vendor management, office facilities and equipments maintenances (servicing, repairs and replacements).
- Provide support to the offices in Abuja & Port Harcourt, by obtaining approvals for various office related expenses such as repairs, maintenances, purchases, and bills payment.
- Supervise the office assistants to ensure that the offices in Lagos are thoroughly and regularly cleaned.
- Co-ordinate intra-office movements.
- Manage the office supplies stock (provisions, stationery and other necessary items), and place orders when stock is low.
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory, and usage history of office stationery, provisions, and every item bought for the office.
- Monitor office equipment and arrange for repairs as necessary.
- Manage relationships with the firm’s vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiate cost estimates with vendors and seek the best value per price for the firm, by engaging with multiple suppliers before recommending a preferred vendor.
- Ensure that all items delivered, and services rendered to the Firm, are invoiced and paid on time.
- Book transport and accommodation arrangements for members of staff on official duty.
- Provide support to in-house or off-site activities for the firm, such as parties, celebrations, etc.
- Maintain and update a database of the Firm’s vendors.
- Develop procedures/ checklists and guides to set standards in the Admin & Facilities function.
- Implement and maintain the standards defined in the Admin processes and procedures/ checklist
- Organise the firm’s filing system for administrative files.
- Oversee building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Maintain an up to date record of all invoices, memos and receipts processed
- Develop and update office management policies as required.
- Conduct analyses on office expenses and submit to supervisor on a regular basis
- Prepare regular report on office expenses and maintenance/ repairs history.
- Prepare and analyse regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
Key Performance Indicator ( KPIs):
- Administration – effectiveness in planning, organising and efficiently handling activities required and complying with instructions. (percentage delegated admin tasks that did not require rework/ follow-up; task completion ratio)
- Communication – effectiveness in providing relevant and timely information to the Firm’s management.
- Responsiveness – responsiveness in completing job tasks in a timely manner.
- (Percentage admin tasks performed on time; average time to procure).
- Academic Qualification: A relevant Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree
- Professional Qualification: British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) or Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) is an additional advantage.
- Experience: A minimum of 4 years industry experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Good time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Ms Excel.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Reliability and discretion.
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Initiative and judgment.
- Good business writing skills.
- Very Attractive.
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Job Summary & Purpose
- The HR Manager works directly with the COO and the Managing Partner to implement and execute strategic and operational initiatives for the firm.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the firm’s overall business strategy.
- Develop, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures;
- Prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Develop department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implement and annually update the firm’s compensation program;
- rewrites job descriptions as necessary;
- conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget);
- analyses compensation;
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Conduct recruitment effort for all required roles;
- Engages with supervisors to screen and interview candidates.
- Conducts reference checking.
- Extends job offers.
- Coordinate new-employee orientations.
- Monitors career-path program and employee relations counselling.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training supervisors to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Establish and maintains department records and reports.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintain organisational charts and employee directory.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Evaluate reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends innovative approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services.
- Academic Qualification: A relevant Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree. Minimum of a 2:2 class of Degree.
- Professional Qualification: HR Certifications – CIPM, SHRM, GPHRM;
- Experience: Minimum of six (6) years’ work experience in human resource management.
- Very strong people skills
- Comfortable use of MS office;
- Ability to find innovative solution to day-to-day HR problems;
- Proactive in determining HR needs for the firm
- Ability to provide hands on HR support for the firm
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn, and commitment to exceptional delivery;
- Good language skills;
- Good documentation skills;
- Able to multitask effectively;
- Effective time management skills;
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
- Very Attractive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love