Latest Jobs at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Prudential estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
Whether you are a saver or investor, our profitable innovative platform allows individuals and businesses to access a type of investment designed to suit the current financial crisis, which has affected the ec…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Graphic Designer – Freelance
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
- Method of Application
Graphic Designer – Freelance
- Job Type Remote
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- Fantastic opportunity for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join a busy and fast paced organisation in Lagos.
- This role will require you to work across multiple media disciplines including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- This position is freelance / remote.
The role will include:
- Creation of marketing materials such as product sheets and brochures
- Social media management and content creation
- The design of print media marketing materials
- Updating and creating presentations
- Creation of web pages
- Creation of online visual content for company news page
- Creating and designing logos
- PowerPoint and Word document development
- Creating and editing videos
- Assistance with event organisation and marketing collateral.
- We are looking for candidates with graphic design experience or holding a Degree in Graphic Design.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Graphic Design skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude.
go to method of application »
Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
- Job Type Full Time , Remote
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- If you live, breathe digital marketing and Social Media, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager to develop, implement, expand followers on social network, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- This position is freelance / remote
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to manage integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Digital Marketing Managers will work with the Director, supporting teams (such as programmers) and marketers to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media and blog presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and developing original, engaging and innovative content for all social media channels and blog.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- A flair for digital marketing with specific knowledge of Facebook’s Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- A self-starter, you will have the ability and the desire for continuous learning and development, particularly keeping abreast of changeable social trends, innovations and best practices in social marketing and measurement.
- Ability to support with designing and creating visual content.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and be able to measure and understand both social and Google Analytics metrics and how the social performance fits against the business strategy and goals.
- Deep understanding of how social media works and considerable experience of working with the following platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest YouTube and LinkedIn.
- The ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment whilst maintaining quality and accuracy of your work.
- Fluent English speaker with preferred fluency in one other language.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A / B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Enthusiastic, energetic, flexible to change and motivated to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.