Latest Jobs at Schneider Electric Nigeria
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Sales Manager – Process Automation
- Marketing Communication & Digital Marketing Business Partner
- Method of Application
Sales Manager – Process Automation
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Req ID: 006OXL
Categories: Customer Projects & Services
- In this position you will be responsible for the sale of the complete Schneider Electric Process Automation portfolio (DCS, Safety Systems, PLC, SCADA, Cyber Security) in Nigeria and West Africa. This includes products, services and solutions for different sectors: Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, Water and Waste Water and Food & Beverage.
- You will be the first point of contact for existing and new customers. You will maintain an excellent relationship with your customers, which will allow you to understand their specific requests, business processes and needs. You work with various sales channels like the end customers, EPCs, system integrators and consultancy firms.
Your Responsibilities will include among other things:
- Developing, maintaining and expanding lasting professional customer relations by means of regular customer visits and participation in customer events.
- Proactively taking on key positions in order to obtain budgeted orders from these customers.
- Negotiating price and conditions with the customer.
- Having current knowledge of the market readily available by developing and maintaining market and product developments up to date, gaining insight in customer structures and organizations, and identifying and following up on opportunities with customers.
- Analyzing customer needs and elaborating offers both independently and in cooperation with the solutions/sales support team.
- Coordinating the preparation of quotes in cooperation with the proposal group.
- Coordinating technical support for customers.
- You have completed a relevant technical master degree (electronics or industrial automation).
- You have at least 5 years of experience in industrial automation, preferably in the Oil & Gas and/or Power sectors.
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- You combine commercial insight with a result-oriented attitude while applying the required interpersonal skills.
- A good command of both oral and written English.
- A driver’s license is required.
go to method of application »
Marketing Communication & Digital Marketing Business Partner
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Req ID: 006L4C
- This role is responsible for ensuring that Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries, and that the demand generation for Schneider Electric offers is effectively and efficiently planned.
- Embed Marketing, leveraging digitization to create a scalable global growth machine that increases our intimacy with partners & customers, provides a consistent customer experience & ensures a sustainable competitive advantage for Schneider Electric.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and evangelize digitization in the country, by working closely with Country Leadership (Business Unit Vice Presidents, Commercial teams, Marketing teams) to ensure buy-in & sponsorship of digital initiatives
- Build a marketing and digital strategy and roadmap for the country and ensure it is an integral part of the country and local Business Units go to market strategy. Formulate a fully integrated marketing communication mix (Advertising, Public Relations, Events, Digital Marketing in both traditional and new media to generate marketing leads).
- Responsible for building business cases + identify, manage and drive external customers & other stakeholders’ digital expectations, requirements and needs
- Accountable for planning, coordination, deployment, utilization and acceleration of all required Digital Customer Experience (DCX) initiatives within a country. These relate to:
- Digital Demand Generation
- Digital Customer Satisfaction
- Digital Order Management
- Digital Customer Care
- Digital Channel management
- Software & Tools
- Web Infrastructure, Experience and Tactics
- Offer Data
- Responsible for driving change management within the country to ensure all local stakeholder (Sales, Offer & Channel Marketing, Customer Care Centre, Field Marketing), as well as external stakeholders (Customers, Public Authorities, Agencies,…etc), are aligned and adopting, using and contributing to the deployed Digital Marketing tools
- Responsible for achieving specified Digital Marketing tools, targets and deliverables for the country by regularly monitoring progress and intervening to establish required corrective measures.
- The main challenge will be to work closely with the commercial teams in the country so that they use digital as their preferred means for doing business, because this will also ensure, they are committed and involved in enriching the digital tools to get value out of them. Beyond target and KPI achievement, the measure of success will be determined by how much of the commercial strategy in the country uses digital means to attract, engage and transact with customers and partners.
- Education: University Degree
- Significant experience in digital transformation in large technology multinationals, at local or regional level
- Digital Marketing experience is a pre-requisite.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Use of following tools
- SEMrush, Crownpeak, AT Internet, Medallia, Salesforce, Marketo, SDL Tridon, Web UX experience, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEO, SEM, PPC, Workfront, experience with AB testing, social selling, content management and web lead generation.
- Business to Business model/environment with demand generation preferred.
- Excellent digital savviness, ability to learn and understand quickly digital topics and how they link to business imperatives
- Able to design a roadmap/strategy, a long-term vision as well as to implement it
- Ability to strongly influence and coordinate a wide array of stakeholders
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
- Good command of spoken and written English. Computer literate and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about “Digitization” and understand digital clock-speed way of working.
- Self-motivated and strong persistency to bring vision to operation model.
- Mature individual not threatened by lack of formal organizational reporting perimeter.
- Strong commercial acumen, strategic thinking and hands-on in driving program.
- Ability to influence & convince, and foster cooperation in matrix and dynamic environment.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love