Latest Jobs at Tongston Entrepreneurship Holdings
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Tongston is a pan-African group of companies connecting entrepreneurship and education through finance, media, consulting and training. Tongston, with special focus on secondary education, partners with educators, parents, students, profit and non-profit enterprises, social influencers, investors and government, whilst leveraging on media, learning and finan…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Teacher Trainer and Curriculum Integration Specialist
- Business Development Intern
- Method of Application
Teacher Trainer and Curriculum Integration Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , PhD/Fellowship
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Education / Teaching
About the Role
- The position requires (I) Facilitation and delivery of entrepreneurship education sessions for secondary school teachers based on our proprietary curriculum developed and tested in-house and (ii) Supporting schools integrate the entrepreneurship into all subjects to be taught to students and delivered by the teachers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organising and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, Website, Blog, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram)
- Collaborate with management to design and prepare educational aids and materials, as well as program’s marketing strategies
- Direct and deliver group seminars / workshops / training sessions and lectures
- Train and guide support trainers / facilitators
- Follow-up, supervise and guide the implementation of practices taught in the training sessions
- Support secondary schools in integrating Tongston’s enterprenuership education model and curricula
- Develop, maintain and manage a comprehensive stakeholder database particularly of schools and educators
- Prospect, interact and engage new and existing school and educator clientele and other partners
- Identify new opportunities for Tongston’s products and services
- Conduct business, market research and user surveys for Tongston’s products and services
- Evaluate and enrich training and development programmes based on company training needs, principles and accepted educational techniques
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, though a Master’s or Doctorate / PhD in Education is an added advantage.
- A certification in a business-related field will be an added advantange.
- A minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a practitioner / trainer / teacher / lecturer in any of these professional fields: Project Management; Secondary School Teaching / Administration; Finance, Sales & Business Development; Psychology & Counselling; Human Resource Management; Life Coaching; and Career Development & Mentorship. Work experience that cuts across education, consulting, business and media in a collaborative and innovation-driven environment is useful.
- Solid knowledge of the latest educational & corporate training techniques.
- Prior business development experience or marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in key applications – MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Corel Draw, Adobe Systems and any other required applications.
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, DropBox, Google Docs, Outlook).
Skills and Competence:
- Creativity, Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills – especially stage presence in addressing audiences of 100 to 500 people
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Self- Management
- Competitive Pay (for up to NGN 50,000 – 100,000 monthly based on availability, payable daily or weekly)
- Flexible schedule and remote working opportunities
go to method of application »
Business Development Intern
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Roles and Responsibilities
Research & Business Planning:
- Research and prospect for potential new local and international clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Engage potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Develop proposals that speaks to the partners’ clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Develop company’s CRM and ensure data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
- Promote the company’s products / services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and clients.
- Develop pitchbooks, promotional videos / material and other marketing literature.
- Engage ministries, departments, agencies and various private sector players to drive the visibility and endorsement of Tongston’s products and services.
- Handle memberships for Tongston Group to various relevant associations, groups and organizations.
- Conduct business, market research and user surveys.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices.
- Regular report writing.
- Handling customer queries, documentation and management of stakeholder database.
- Contract Administration.
Marketing & Communications:
- Drive Tongston’s competitive positioning through public relations and marketing strategies
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Creating scripts for marketing and promotional videos and materials.
- Managing Tongston’s website, social media platform and blog.
- Interacting with customers, partners, stakeholders and dealing with inquiries.
- Sourcing and engaging key stakeholders (such as social media influencers).
Skills and Qualification
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field
- 1-2 years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field, whether voluntary, part time, adhoc or full time
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Abide by all non-compete / solicit agreements
N25,000 – N35,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to a series of competency-based tests, interviews and assessment centres.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love