Latest Jobs at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals.
WordPress Designer/Graphic Designer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Designer/Graphic Designer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer/Graphic Designer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, still and video graphics, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. still and video graphics to the highest quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Advise Management on strategies to reach target audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of 2years experience
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Strong graphic design skills, Layout skills, Analytical skills, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to detail, Handles rejection
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate Field Engineer to join our operations team As a Field Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for maintenance and installation of Telecoms equipment
- Responsible for all administrative functions of project-related assignments including overall planning, tracking and documentation from the project proposal phase to the project closeout.
- Perform any necessary diagnoses, technical troubleshooting, servicing, repair of systems and equipment at customer site.
- Implement the delivery, monitoring, administrative and general targets and tasks set by the project managers and ensure overall effective
- Assist Technical Engineers to provide on-site support
- Serve as the company’s liaison officer with customers and the Technical Support Centre on any support case.
- Provide all aspects post-sales field support such as system hardware, software, desktop support, networks, etc.
- Create documentation and post-mortem analyses of escalations.
- Coordinate with the customer helpdesk team or other support group to provide onsite engineering support to end users on IT network (e.g. Email AND Virus Issues, Laptop, PCs, Printers, Wire or wireless network Connectivity issue).
- Provide onsite database backup activity dally.
- Perform routine O & M procedures as prescribed for power, Transmission and BTS Radio networks
- React to emergency faults and ensure all faults are rectified promptly within contracted SLA.
- Swiftly diagnose and clear any faults or alarms assigned by trouble ticket or ensure escalation within time period stipulated in SLAs to correct parties if unable to fix. To close or forward all trouble tickets promptly.
- Implement software changes as directed with change requests.
- Ensure maintenance work undertaken by contractors meets standard specifications
- Maintain a comprehensive set of records of all transmission links, BTS sites, power equipment and spares for all sites within designated area.
- Ensure all security and network Integrity documentation is completely adhered to
- Liaise with diesel contractors to ensure on scheduled supply of diesel to sites within purview.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND/B.SC in Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 2years proven work experience in field engineering (Telecom experience will be an added advantage)
- Excellent Electronics troubleshooting and resolution
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.