Latest Recruitment for Loan Marketers at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Baobab Microfinance Bank formerly known as Microcred Microfinance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China. We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the available Position:
Job Title: Loan Marketer
Locations: Lagos (Ajah, Alaba, Broadstreet, Egbeda, Ikorodu, Yaba, Tradefair, Sango), Abuja (Garki) and Kaduna (Zaria)
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Detail oriented
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors
- Promote/market Baobab’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Enter loan files in the MIS
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of loan before renewal
Deadline: 3rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] using the “Job title and Location” as the subject of the email e.g “Loan Marketer – AJAH”.
Note: Applicants must reside within the location he/she is applying.