Latest Vacancies at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
Senior Portfolio Manager (Equity)
- Job TypeFull Time
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The Position Holder is responsible for contributing to the formulation of investment strategies, product development and process improvement initiatives; maintain coverage of assigned research responsibilities; ensuring efficient trade execution, portfolio administration and transaction processing; supporting Junior Portfolio Managers, and maintaining secondary responsibility for asset portfolio.
- Market Research: Ongoing assessment of the universe of investible markets, asset classes and securities (using top-down and bottom-up approaches) and maintenance of associated records.
- The Position Holder is also responsible for the formulation and articulation of views on economies, markets and/ or individual securities with a view to guiding the investment decision-making process
- Financial and Trading Analysis: Perform detailed financial, product and trading analysis and build valuation models
- Trade Execution: Trade execution, including compilation and dissemination of approved portfolio trade orders to counterparties.
- The Position Holder is also responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate posting of portfolio and transaction data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Investment Strategy: Active contribution to the development and implementation of strategies to improve the portfolio management function. The Position Holder is also responsible for the implementation of agreed investment strategies and action plans, and ensuring adherence to investment mandates and client profiles.
- Client Relationship Management: Preparation of period-end portfolio review reports for clients as requested by PPM.
- Reports and Presentations: Preparation of strategy reports and presentations on quarterly, half-yearly and annual basis, or as required. The Position Holder is also responsible for actively participating in the preparation and delivery of client presentations when necessary.
- Portfolio Appraisal: Conduct periodic return appraisals for all portfolios with the help of PPM. Portfolio analysis, including portfolio optimization, index/ benchmark and asset class analysis
- Research: Responsible for preparing research articles, notes and reports, as well as developing and improving research tools.
- Product Development: Contribution to product development
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in similar role.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university.
- Professional certification in finance and/or accounting from a recognized professional body (e.g. CFA, CGMA, ACCA, ICAN etc.
go to method of application »
Head of Sales & Business Development – MIXTA Africa
- Job TypeFull Time
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Set overall strategy for sales and marketing of individual projects (which channels to use, lead management, etc) with senior management
- Define the target customers’ segmentation
- Incorporate market and competitor knowledge into sales strategies including pricing structure and product positioning through internal and external sources
- Represent the company at various networking and/or business meetings to promote company projects
- Define themes of overall capability building programs for external brokers and internal sales staff
- Carry out target setting and achievement process for sales staff biannually
- Design and implement marketing campaigns for individual project in partnership with Marketing department.
- Recruit and manage external sales agents
- Evaluate market research, monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities, and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Report activities of sales, business development and operations to management
- Develop and nurture business relationships that will increase Mixta’s profile and market reach
- Ensure recruitment, training and retention of a well-trained and motivated sales force
- Sales and Marketing Plan: Defined customer segments, value proposition for each segment, sales channels, pricing, promotion and sales targets
- Monthly Sales and marketing report: Articulate actual vs sales targets as well as ongoing challenges and corrective actions that need to be taken
Key Decision Rights:
- Sales channels
- Sales target
- Target customers
- Pricing and product positioning
- Sales: 85%
- Administrative / Management:15%
- Total annual sales – Indicator is the overall sales of properties. This will be scored by calculating the percentage difference as compared to the targets for the progress of sales as set by leadership beforehand. The larger the negative difference between the target and the actual result, the lower the score. (40%)
- % late collections – Indicator will ensure that the sales staff will not only focus on seeking customers to purchase units, but also to ensure that the customers will follow-up with payment. This will be scored by the total number of late collections (e.g., delayed payments, etc.) from committed sales. The higher the number of late collections, the lower the score.(20%)
- Quality of collaboration with External Sales Agents: Assessing level of quality in recruitment, communication and coordination of external sales agents (20%)
- Competitive share – measures the amount of sales that Mixta gets compared to its competitors This is measured by the total annual property sales contract value compared to the top three developers in country. The larger the negative difference against the set target, the lower the score. (5%)
- # of sales force attending capability-building program – Indicator allows leadership to focus on encouraging and implementing capability programs to its sales staff. This will be scored by a higher score for more of the internal sales staff attending the trainings (5%)
- Direct report feedback-The annual average rating from 180-degree surveys launched to direct reports (10%)
- Excellent understanding of real estate market and customer needs
- Good knowledge of local real estate market and consumer segments
- Knowledge of project finance
- Strong grasp of the country’s market
- Experience developing sales and marketing strategies
- Nice to have: Experience in real estate marketing
- University degree (or equivalent), preferably in Marketing or Business Administration with marketing/sales focus
- Significant experience (including >7 years in a managerial position) in real estate sales, ideally in local market
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.