Latest Vacancies at Platinum Careers
We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, head hunting, training and development.
Platinum Careers is Africa’s leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver to clients globally, our aim is simple – to help our clients attract, engage and retain top talent.
Email Campaign Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding
Objective: The focus of the CRM Email Campaign Specialist is to utilise data to create a more engaging customer experience with the ultimate goal of using the CRM channels to achieve traffic and revenue targets. He or she will be well versed in CRM methodologies and understand segmentation, personalisation and the use of data to better identify, recognise, connect and engage customers. He or she will also understand how to grow a database across CRM channels: email, browser notifications, mobile app, SMS marketing and more.
This role suited for a technically skilled coder who is highly organised individual, with great interpersonal skills, attention to detail. He or she should be a creative thinker who is data-driven, results-orientated multitasker and calm under pressure, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Setting up and testing of each email campaign HTML template with the correct content, tracking and fares, on a daily basis
- Updating of website CMS and landing pages as required for new campaign content
- Ensure all tracking is working for all CRM channels
- Assist with planning, delivering and executing upon CRM strategies across the organisation to optimise customer acquisition, retention and loyalty with the view of building the Company’s client base
- Closely monitoring performance of CRM channels against targets and driving initiatives to ensure that those metrics are achieved
- Monthly reporting and in-depth analysis of the data and customer behaviour, using insights to drive decision making and tactics to foster productivity
- Working with the existing CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across all customer touch points, and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Troubleshooting with regards to deliverability and data health – identifying issues and liaising with the internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure our CRM channels are working optimally in terms of performance and customer experience
- Experiment with A/B testing strategy with regards to content, creative, segmentation, delivery times and more to maximise performance
- Guarding of data integrity; strategise and implement processes to keep data validated, clean, and compliant
- Monitor analytics and metrics to support the success of each initiative
- Experiment with new channels while maintaining growth on the existing CRM platforms
- Liaising with teams from other markets within the Organisation to ensure that business objectives are met
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent programs beneficial
- 5 years’ experience in online marketing, in a CRM capacity, with a large focus on data management and insights
- CRM Experience in any sector
- Proven audit trail of past success
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Computer skills with standard programs like G-Suite
- HTML coding (specifically for email compatibility) preferably Watson/Silverpop & Litmus
- HTML coding for landing pages (basic understanding to assist in changes when necessary)
- Working knowledge of ESP (Email Service Provider) functionality
- Data: SQL query skills, Watson or other CRM tools, Google Analytics, Tableau encouraged
- High energy levels
- Data-centric / data driven
- Proactive mindset
- Dependable Team player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Organised, time management skills – able to multitask
- Diligent with high attention to detail
- Ability to adapt, solve problems and provide solutions
- Project management and coordination between teams
- Ability to switch between tasks without effort
- Meet requirements but continually exceed expectations
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
5 – 10 years
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
Our client is seeking a Program Manager who will be responsible for building a world-class team, working closely with stakeholders across the company to plan the development and delivery of software releases. Your primary focus in this role will be to own the management and reporting cross-functionally of all stages of the development and release lifecycle as well as conducting training for developers and other personnel. You will work with engineers, product managers, designers, and the executive team to bring clarity and insight into the delivery of product and project deliverables. You will also evangelize and support our product development process, as well as serve as the owner and subject matter expert on our agile framework and guidelines.
You will be responsible for
- leading and managing cross-functional projects across a range of product and technical areas.
- reporting product initiative status and metrics to bring clarity to various stakeholders.
- owning process transformation for engineering management initiatives, and management process for the team.
- aligning with stakeholders and teams on delivery targets and ensure the successful execution of complex deployments.
- supporting planning across the product funnel from the product prioritization process to the engineering execution and release plans.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing standard metrics to measure productivity across teams.
- Start learning about our product development process and agile framework.
- Understand and capture metrics to monitor and enhance team performance.
- Serve as our Agile SME.
- Generate an assessment of what teams need help in their process and craft a plan of execution.
- Grow your team
- Own a world-class program management function where standards and practices are well understood and adhered to.
Bsc/HND in any related field. At least 5 -10 years of post-qualification experience as an Engineering Manager
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading agile teams as well as conducting trainings.
- Capable of driving change through influence, coaching, and education.
- Ability to drive large, complex programs and solutions using virtual teams.
- Comfortable managing changing priorities and building consensus across varied stakeholder groups.
- A deep background in all aspects of software engineering and the development lifecycle for enterprise applications development, engineering and/or operations at scale, in Agile and Kanban environments.
- Great analytical problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities.
- Ownership: You take responsibility for the success of this program.
- Quality: You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below