Prince Joel & Associates is a knowledge-driven, full business services law firm, where the latest business and legal legislations are utilized to promote the best interest of our Clients. We are dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive personal attention and that we deliver commercially relevant, practical advice tailored to our client’s business needs. We are a Leading digital and business law firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking to hire a lawyer who will assist the legal teams by preparing legal documents and cases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, leases, and other legal documents.
- Strategically counsel clients and potential clients on legal matters.
- Manage relationships and collaborate with co-counsel.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Prepare pleadings, notices and make appearances in court.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Equivalent Law qualifications.
- 3 to 5 years minimum legal professional experience.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Legal research experience.
- Experience in real estate.
- Experience in drafting legal and business documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to rule, and be a good leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic I.T/Digital skills.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You must be residing around Lekki/Ajah Environ.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.