Lead, Brand Development at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone(Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states)
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction thr…
Read more about this company
Lead, Brand Development
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 – 10 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Branding & Corporate Communications
- Operational Management of the company’s brand identity. Maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Create, curate and manage all published content including written, images, and video.
- Support multiple departments in achieving brand goals.
- Develop and implement yearly brand plans across the business.
- Develop content for internal communication, edit & deploy interaction from the business.
- Develop, coordinate & ensure timely publication of IBEDC Voice and other internal newsletters.
- Measure & track communication plans – Internally & Externally.
- Ensure brand synergy and image across the business.
- Co-ordinate departmental documentation, reports & projects.
- Conceptualize and implement events, promos or regulatory required activities.
- Write quarterly plans on which stories and graphics will be developed. Track activities with weekly status reports and share them with appropriate internal employees.
- Manage and help to create content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, how to Tips, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers testimonials etc.).
- Generate brand awareness and promote customer service through creativity and awareness on social media networks.
- Study trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Promote social media channels fans growth of at least 1000 fans per month.
- Provide content for all IBEDC social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Required Experience 7 – 10 years
- Good listener
- Team player
- Energetic and passionate
- Outstanding communicating skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and branding best practices
- Good presentation skills
- Mentoring skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Lead, Brand Development” to apply accordingly.
Interested and qualified? Go to Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc on careers.ibedc.com to apply