Lead, Capital Market at DynamicPlus Advisory
DynamicPlus Advisory – Our client, a reputable company within the financial services space is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Capital Market
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for overall strategy of all Capital Market transaction, including negotiations, client interaction, and management of documentation;
- Provide financial advisory services to companies that are desirous of raising capital from the investing members of the public through various options available in the Capital Market and those that wish to re-structure to ensure profitability and attainment of corporate goals;
- Provide expertise and advice on transactions e.g. mergers and acquisitions, buy-outs, and buy-ins etc.
- Structuring new deals and assessing profitability and risks;
- Coordinate research for the Market Supervision, and Market Development
- Carrying out desk research on the successful regulatory, licensing, surveillance / supervision and market development practices of other emerging market regulators.
- Oversee data collection, and analysis for research studies, surveys and strategic plan reviews
- Prepare and submit reports and presentations for research studies, surveys and investor/issuer/policy makers’ education and outreach campaigns
- Write research papers / articles on various aspects of the capital markets for journals, newspapers and other print media.
- Make presentations to various forums e.g. investors, market intermediaries, policy makers / line ministry, financial sector regulators, trade/professional associations, professional bodies and issuers when called upon
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting or Business Administration
- Possession of a postgraduate academic or professional qualification in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4years of experience preferably in research, quantitative analysis, and/or financial reporting
- Previous experience within the Capital Markets Industry will be an added advantage
- Broad knowledge and interest in financial services in general, and in Capital Markets in particular
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the operations of the financial sector is required.
- Proven ability and desire to read extensively.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.