Lead, Customer Care Regulatory at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone(Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states)
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction thr…
Read more about this company
Lead, Customer Care Regulatory
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 – 10 years
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field Customer Care
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To ensure all customer complaints escalated to the regulators (NERC Abuja, NERC Forum, CPCC, Ministry of Power, etc.) are resolved within the timelines stipulated to avoid any sanctions
- Keep abreast of all NERC regulations especially complaint handling
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the regulators (NERC Abuja) and Forum secretaries of ALL forum offices under IBEDC franchise.
- Attend Forum Hearings and ensure adequate representation at the Hearings.
- Ensure full compliance to NERC rulings at the Forum Hearings to ensure decisions reached at the Hearing are well implemented within stipulated time frame.
- Ensure timely resolution and response to customers’ complaints, enquires and requests channeled via NERC Abuja and other regulatory bodies.
- Create and manage regulatory complaint log on CRM to track all customer complaints and resolutions.
- Ensure regular reconciliation exercise of customers’ complaints and responses with the Forum secretaries.
- Liaise with, and make presentations to, regulatory authorities
- Prepare regular updates, reports, and suggest improvement on regulatory issues.
- Execute the day-to-day operations of the unit and oversee the regulatory unit.
- Any other assignment that may be given from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Linguistics, Social Science or Humanities (MSC is an added advantage)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Required Experience: 7 – 10 years
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills (Good Telephone etiquette) with customers, regulators, and colleagues
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good persuasion skills.
- Understanding of the business of IBEDC and related businesses in the electricity sector.
- Knowledge of Utilities Industry.
- Knowledge of Utility regulatory bodies
- Strategic planning and Business Development (services and products).
- Strong Customer Relation Management skills.
- Knowledge of billing /collection practices, procedures, and basic software in billing reconciliation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and relevant billing applications utilised by IBEDC.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Lead, Customer Care Regulatory” to apply accordingly.
Interested and qualified? Go to Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc on careers.ibedc.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love