Lead Project Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Project Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Other
- Demonstrate commitment to the goal of no harm to people and the environment; implement the approved HSSE Framework for capital project
- Ensure projects are delivered safely, on time, to budget and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide support in the management and co-ordination of the project through mobilization, engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning stage, to completion and handover of the project.
- Coordinate and manage the project team and project stakeholders to ensure project objectives and targets are
- Ensure project risks are identified continuously, documented in the risk register and properly managed through effective mitigation
- Ensure quality is maintained to the highest standard throughout every project by encouraging best practice and continuous improvement to the project team.
- Ensure timely response to all queries and/or letters from the contractor after clearing appropriately with relevant internal part
- Ensure that the commercial and contractual position of the client is protected at all times.
- BSc degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ post-graduation experience, out of which minimum of 5 years should have been spent as Project Leader/Senior Project Engineer of a $50 million- $100 million project.
- Membership of any relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Experience in Major construction projects in the Oil and Gas industry is an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize responsibilities in order to consistently meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online