Lead, Sales & Marketing at WTGIT Solutions
WTGIT Solutions – Our client, an active player in the fast-moving mobile phone electronics and accessories industry requires the services of seasoned and experienced persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Sales & Marketing
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Manager is expected to establish and promote strategies to stimulate sales opportunities and revenue.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure a strong presence.
- Create, manage and implement marketing strategy, plan and budget for sales in conjunction with management and team members.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Identify areas of growth for the business and maximize repeat business and sales.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present new and current products to existing and new accounts.
- Work to reach sales targets on a continuous basis and report on deliverables to management within expected reporting deadlines.
- Develop business opportunities by identifying product life cycle and trends in mobile electronics.
- Maintain relationships with buyers and product managers in retail chain players to be able to sell and develop a market share of our mobile accessories products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- B.Sc or B.A in a related area.
- Must have B2B sales experience.
- Nationwide knowledge sales in this industry such as; Samsung, Tecno, Newage, Infinix, Orimo etc is an added advantage.
- Has existing relationships with independents and key retailers.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within the consumer electronics industry with at least 2 years at managerial level.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional networking skills in building and managing successful relationships.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using “Head of Marketing and Sales” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.