Lead, Security Architecture & Engineering at Michael Stevens Consulting
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainin…
Read more about this company
Lead, Security Architecture & Engineering
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Responsible for the continuous monitoring and identification of threats through monitoring of end user’s applications, networks, systems, and other access to other assets.
- Lead the planning and design activities for the security monitoring operations, under the directives of the Chief Information Security Officer.
- Participate in the creation of enterprise security policies, standards, baselines
- Monitor, identify, investigate & resolve security breaches detected by installed security solutions.
- Implementation and manage log retention policy across multiple platform and systems.
- Review logs/alerts and reports of all in-place security and infrastructural devices.
- Ensure that sufficient trails are maintained and retained and retrievable for forensic analysis and investigation
- Direct scheduling and ad-hoc security and compliance reporting.
- Monitor and advice on information security issues related to the systems and workflow to ensure the internal security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Participate in security tool selection, pilot and implementation
- Maintain security operation centre awareness program and communicate security operations center action plans and security bulletins
- Bachelor’s and/or Advanced degree in Computer Science or any related disciplines. (Minimum of 2nd Class Lower)
- Professional certification like CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, CEH. Experience
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Information Security with at least (3) years in Security Operations
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection / Skills/Competencies • Security Monitoring (Threat Monitoring, Detection and Response)
- Security and Vulnerability Assessments • Security Incident Management
- Identity and Access Management • Written and verbal communication skills • Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Good leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, Resourceful and hands-on with good initiative. prevention systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, SIEM, NAC, FIM, WAF and DAM etc.
- Demonstrable experience with network security and networking technologies as well with systems, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Demonstrable familiarity with web-related technologies (web applications, web services, service-oriented architectures), and network/ web-related protocols.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love