Learning and Development Officer at Artee Group
Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest-growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Location: Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos
- Schedule appropriate training sessions
- Maintaining and updating the training database
- Maintain hard and soft copies of all training related materials
- Recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with Head Office HR + Location HR department for training
- Collecting the review of employees from Head Office HR +Location HR to liaise with Corporate trainer
- Training evaluation
Qualifications / Skill Set
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree / HND qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
- Communication skill
- Planning and organising
- Interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Relationship handling skill
- N65,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2022.