Lease and Credit Executive at Meristem Securities Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lease and Credit Executive
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Enhance client and industry relationships, generate sales opportunities and tailor superior solutions.
- Educate the customer by demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the features, benefits and applications of available products and services.
- Demonstrate macro level knowledge of credit risk policy and internal credit ratings to determine client’s creditworthiness.
- Develop and foster mutually beneficial relationships with industry contacts including dealers, brokers, insurers, and suppliers.
- Establish credibility so as to be viewed as a trusted business advisor within the client organization and industry network.
- Through direct selling, generate qualified equipment finance and leasing leads, proposing on and eventually closing required amounts of business.
- Properly and consistently recording customer and prospect data and sales efforts in all company used databases and management systems.
- For the equipment financing relationship, act as the primary contact for customers and prospects, effectively communicating the company’s products and capabilities to the customer and the customer’s needs to the company.
- Identify and understand key risk elements of potential transactions and lessees and work effectively with team lead to competitively structure and price transactions.
- Assume primary responsibility for transaction management; working effectively with others to complete documentation, funding and booking on a timely basis within prescribed guidelines.
Experience & Skill
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position
- A good first degree in any discipline
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Good consumer and product awareness
- Entrepreneurial and a flair for lease and credit financing
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Result oriented
- High sense of integrity and accountability
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.