Lecturer II (Chemical Engineering) at Landmark University
Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II (Chemical Engineering)
Location: Omu-Aran, Kwara
Department: Chemical Engineering
Program: Chemical Engineering
Required Referees: 3
We are in need of candidates who can lecture any of the following Specializations:
- Reaction Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Separation Process Engineering, Biochemical Engineering
- Applied Thermodynamics Engineering
- Process Dynamics Control
- Implementation, Environmental Engineering.
- Ph.D. Degree from a reputable university.
- At least 1 years of post -qualification teaching experience.
- Candidates are required to possess appropriate skills and orientations for the discipline as well as possess teaching abilities with adequate research experience.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online