Lecturer II (Computer Science) at Landmark University
Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by the World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT-driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II
Location: Omu Aran, Kwara
Department: Computer Science
Program: Computer Science
Required Referees: 3
We are in need of candidates who can lecture any of the following Specializations:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI),
- Computer Engineering,
- Computer Information System (CIS),
- Computer graphics,
- Computer Networks,
- Database Systems,
- Management Information System (MIS),
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Ph.D. Degree with specialization in the discipline applied for with evidence of academic leadership in terms of publications, project design execution and monitoring, administrative leadership etc.
- At least 3 years of postqualification, full time relevant teaching and research experience. Research with Professors who meet prescribed internationally recognized contributions are moved to Research Scholar scale which offers internationally competitive remuneration to such grade of academics.
- Candidates are required to possess appropriate skills and orientations for respective discipline as well as possess teaching abilities with adequate research experience.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online