Legal Associate (Male) at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Legal Associate (Male)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Law / Legal
- Managing client cases from start to finish
- Advising clients and conducting legal research on their behalf
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents ahead of a court hearing
- Developing litigation strategies
- Gathering evidence
- Updating and consulting with senior associates
- Supervising paralegals or legal assistants from time to time
- The candidate must have worked in a law firm
- Should have the required certifications as a Legal Associate.
- The candidate should have a min of 10 years experience.
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Ability to project manage to a high standard
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent legal English skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS WORD” to: [email protected] using “Legal Associate” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates would be contacted.