Legal / Business Development Officer at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology. We shall refurbish or recycle the electronic waste using eco-friendly methods of decomposition and rejuvenation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / Business Development Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Draft, review and negotiate legal and commercial documents for business contracts and ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements, guidelines and standards.
- Support E-Terra’s research and marketing functions/drive.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust and liaising with management as needed.
- Provide expert and strategic legal and business advice to management.
- Effective management of identified environmental and business-related risks throughout E-Terra’s operations.
- Handle business contracts and contract disputes; provide support and assistance to the business group management team.
- Law Degree (LLB or equivalent) and related national professional legal qualifications is required.
- 2 – 4 years
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association NBA.
- Strong Knowledge of Nigerian labor legislation and Laws
- Knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory Requirements.
- Relevant Legal, Compliance and Associated Certifications would be an added advantage.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.