Liaison / Admin Manager at a Private Equity Firm – PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, a private equity firm focused on investing and acquiring privately-owned companies in specific sectors within West Africa and/or the wider Sub-Saharan Africa region is recruiting to fill the position below:
Liaison / Admin Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
Reference Number: 130-PEO01119
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Effectively manage internal and external correspondences. Coordinate efforts and communication between different entities, government agencies as well as the general public.
- Ensure smooth running of the business on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure all regulatory approvals required for the smooth running of the business is secured and renewed on a periodic basis as required
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the administrative functions /activities
- Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manages vendor and supplier relations
- Manage all contracts to ensure the company’s interest is always protected
- Manage relationships and liaise with government agencies
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and other entities
- Ensure office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Plan, schedule and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
- Prepare reports on activities and responsibilities as required
- Oversee special projects and track progress towards achieving company goals.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary.
- Minimum of 2:1 grade level in any Social Science degree from a recognised Institution
- Member of relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Must have worked in a reputable organization
- Age: 30-40 years.
- Added advantage: Experience in liaison with government agencies, contractors and suppliers;
- Ability to communicate fluently in Nigerian languages.
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on invite.pwc.co.za to apply