Loan Marketing Officer at Winock Solar Nigeria Limited
Winock is a mission-driven social impact organization committed to uplifting micro-businesses in Nigeria through the provision of affordable services that are essential for these businesses to grow & thrive. Through our subsidiaries we provide Cash loans, and Solar equipment & Financing for micro businesses at affordable rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Marketing Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Experienced SME Loan Marketing Officer at Winock are responsible for the evaluation and processing of loans and act as liaison between customers and the organization while helping qualified applicants acquire huge loans in a timely manner.
- Market loan products and process loan applications for SME Customers.
- Interview loan applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of repayment of loans.
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up loan payment plans.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Opening loan applications Conducting loan analysis by visiting the business and household of clients.
- Visiting the business /employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures.
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit units and informing the client about the decision of the credit units.
- Ensuring punctual repayments of acquired loans from clients, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- 1 year work experience.
- Minimum of 1yearcognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can disburse/deliver a Min of 10million Naira Loan Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Abujamarkets.
- Ability to disburse SME Loans in large volumes without default.
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online