Loan Monitoring Officer at Cititrust Financial Services
CITITRUST Development Partners Plc is a leading investment advisory company which also makes direct Private-Equity and Credit investments focused mainly in Nigeria and Africa at Large.
With its unique position in the market as an organized and building on of the largest Investment Banking Office in Nigeria, CITITRUST focuses on foreign direct investments …
Read more about this company
Loan Monitoring Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja , Oyo , Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
ocations: Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Abuja and Port-Harcourt – Rivers
- Loan monitoring and Recovery of bank facilities granted by Core Capital Limited
- Follow up and achieve successful recovery of all outstanding loans to clients of Core Capital Limited.
- Act on directives given by Executive management, Risk Management
- To be responsible for tracking, visitation and presenting of cheques, enforce bank instructions and other acts of recovery with the aim of recovering outstanding facilities.
- Ensure Improved service delivery to all stakeholders within the Group.
- Promote the booking of quality risk assets under the supervision of Head, Enterprise Risk Management.
- Ensure Monthly target on Loan recovery is actualized.
- Must not be more than 30 years of age
- Ability to take initiative
- Result oriented
- Proficiency in spoken English
- Goal oriented
- Strong Team player
- Dynamic and flexible
- Salary is very Attractive.
- HMO, Leave Allowance, Pension & 13th month inclusive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must be resident in locations of job application.