Loan Recovery Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Ensure collections of due payments from delinquent clients(31- 90 Days).
- Recovery officers and 91days above DCO.Negotiation of repayment with delinquent clients and guarantors with approval.
- Working with Credit Controllers to contact debtors to pursue payment.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to a company.
- Designing work-out payment plans for debtors
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- When necessary liaising with solicitors and bailiffs.
- Negotiating settlements with clients.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
- Maintaining appropriate and comprehensive records of all customer discussions.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
- Min Required Experience: 2-5 year(s)
- Educational Qualification: HND/BSc
- Candidate Must live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
- Proven experience as a recovery officer.
- 2-5 years experience
- Previous banking experience is a plus
- Prefarably male
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Areas of Expertise:
- Debt Collection
- Issue Resolution
- Numerical and well organized.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.