Locum Pharmacists at a Reputable Wholesale & Retail Pharmacy – 2 Openings
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Slots: 2 Openings (Lekki -1 and Surulere -1)
- Oversee the work of Pharmacy Technicians and pharmacists in training (interns)
- Keep records and do other administrative tasks
- Will oversee the premises in the day to day running ensuring excellent client service.
- Degree in Pharmacy and be a licensed pharmacist of the PCN
- At least 1 year cognate professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of Medical Products and supplies
- Must be community based with good knowledge of clinical pharmacy
- Good patient management and counselling skills is essential.
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good Team player and smart
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview holds same week for shortlisted candidates who should be available then and resume in November if successful.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos need apply and application instructions should be strictly adhered to.