Logistics / Maintenance Supervisor at Hamik Engineering Limited
Hamik Energy Limited was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing. Among the business of HAMIK ENERGY LIMITED is well testing, land logistics and other related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics / Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Eleme, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Fleet/logistics supervisor is to oversee the Company’s fleet/logistics activities of the Company’s fleet. Overall, to develop, maintain and continuously improve fleet operations.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day logistics operations
- Increase the fleet numbers and assets capacity while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Receivesrequests for service, evaluatetypes of work or assistance needed, establishworkforce priorities and dispatchappropriate personnel / equipment to achieve proper response.
- Accountfor the scheduled work and maintainknowledge of the status and location of the personnel
- Ensure incoming spares, materials and supplies is receipted and managed appropriately
- Ensure vehicles/ equipment are ready and available for use, when needed
- Identify, review or select vendors to meet supply needs
- Manage the movement of goods and equipment into and out of the facilities
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Assist with daily execution of mechanics, purchasing, logistics and interface with related departments to provide the most efficient and effective daily execution possible while being mindful of cost.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance schedule for equipment and vehicular assets.
- Maintain and be in charge of store for all spares and material supplies.
- Investigate and resolve all incidences of missing, incomplete/damaged stock/equipment/items during and after use.
- Submit report of operational activities weekly.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 plus years’ experience in Oil and Gas operations and logistics with emphasis on fleet management
- Action-oriented, good commercial sense, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- Analytical and decisive decision maker with the ability to achieve organizational goals
- Excellent time management skills with strong ability to lead, plan, and manage change and culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal leadership and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- Must be able to travel up to 35% of the time.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work and environmental changes
- Must be resident within Port Harcourt/ environs
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Resume to: [email protected] using “Logistics Supervisor- Port Harcourt” as the subject of the mail