Logistics Manager at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle
- Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs
- Manage staff
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures
- Implement health and safety procedures
- Set objectives
- Plan and manage projects
- Work on new supply strategies
- Plan vehicle routes.
- Must be a Social Science Graduate (B.Sc).
- Must have 5-6 years experiencein Logistics
- Relevant experience inmanufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of port operations is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.