Logistics Manager at P&P Life Auto Limited
P&P Life Auto Limited is a logistics solutions provider empowered with dedicated logistics professionals providing critical logistics services to various divisions. We make thoughtful improvements to your logistics process by investing the time to understand the fine details of your operations. Personalized and professional customer service lies at the heart of P&P success. All the services provided by P&P Life Auto carry a trusteed guaranteed of quality and reliability.
Our core mission is to ensure that, the transportation of customers’ goods to and from their respective destinations is in safe, efficient and timely manner, for the purpose of minimizing operational costs to meet customer satisfaction and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Locations: Ketu and Oshodi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Create and manage budgets.
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
Candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Logistics, Business Administration, Transportation, or Engineering.
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software.
- 5+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Strong team player.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.