Logistics Manager at WACOT Limited July, 2019
WACOT Limited is recruiting for fulltime Logistics Manager.
WACOT is all about making the most of opportunities. We are a part of TGI Group well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. We started in Nigeria more than 20 years ago and today our ambition to build strong and sustainable businesses for the benefit of all our stakeholders has continued to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job title: Full-time
- We seek a Logistics Manager to manage Logistics activities and manage the Customer relations from a back office stand point.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating Logistics operations
- Manage all Logistics activity such as: order processing, inventory control, customs related activities, transport and delivery to customer.
- Ensure adequate and timely distribution of products to attain maximum sales potential consistent with good inventory control.
- Manage in an optimum manner any constraint situation related to stock or to transport.
- Communicate any adverse situation to customers in a timely manner (exception management, stock allocation, substitution, inventory constraints, traffic issues and delays.)
- Manage the full inbound freight shipping activities, including freight forwarder, customs brokerage and transport management.
- Supervise order management activities, After-Sales Service & client support (billing, deliveries, complaints, penalties, product information etc.) in a timely manner.
- Manage customer claims, returns and credit note activity.
- Maintain Customer master file, tariffs and pricing condition in ERP.
- Ensure that the right controls are in place to guarantee correct invoicing; avoid duplicate orders; etc…
- Administer and minimise the impact of customer penalties (perfect execution, negotiate with customer).
- Promote alignment by understanding and communicating customer needs and requirements
- Provide solutions to customers to facilitate their enquiries (order tracking on SAP)
- Promote a continuous improvement culture, develop and implement innovation and collaborative logistics solutions.
- Responsible for developing performance and reducing costs
- Measure performance, reach performance targets and report KPIs, emphasis on P&L management and expense control.
- Use and develop statistics & business analytics culture as an enabler for optimisation.
- Drive cost reduction by finding new ways of doing things, merging orders.
- Responsible for ensuring Distribution compliance.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years in logistics and supply chain in Food manufacturing company
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Relevant certifications and membership of relevant bodies
- Expertise of Supply Chain
- Excel expert and MS Office user, proficiency in SAP is an added advantage
- Good management and communication skills
- Financial Acumen
- Good analytical skills
- Business Partner mindset
- Results oriented
- Good decision maker and problem solver
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Wacot Limited
WACOT Limited as part of TGI Group. our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asi…Know More about Wacot Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified
6 Positions – 6 Locations
1 Position – Not Specified